On Mon, 2012-06-11 at 15:40 -0400, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> Also, limitations in the existing testing migration tools are making
> wine not considered for wheezy, since those tools don't check whether
> dependencies for 'Multi-Arch: allowed' packages are satisfied by
> packages on other architectures.

What exactly would you expect britney to do here?  Assume that if the
dependencies are satisfiable on /any/ other architecture then
everything's fine?

I guess one could hard-code assumptions in to the (hypothetical) code
like "accept i386 packages for amd64 m-a: allowed", but I'm not sure
that's the right solution.  In any case, the eve of freeze doesn't seem
like a great time to be making non-trivial changes to britney's concept
of installability checking.  YMMV, E&OE.

Regards,

Adam