On Wed, 2016-09-14 at 11:44 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> [...]
trying
> > to discuss how to make user life more complicated.
>
> how about you take care about those 32 bugs against
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=general;dist=unstable
> then?
I'll have a look. I don't promise I can help as I don't know if I have the skill
for all of them but it is worth the trial.

Most of them needs reassigning to the proper package.
I'll see what I can do.

If you really care about those users submitting those bugs, you should
help them reassigning those bugs, so they will become visible and acted
upon.

Talk is cheap. (Sorry.)
Yes I do know!
--