    Sean> You might separate your detailed, narrative descriptions of
    Sean> how discussions went from what you took away from the
    Sean> discussions.  You could either drop the former, or put it in a
    Sean> "read this if you want more details" section.

I've found that if you do that, people get surprised and upset when it
is not obvious how you got to a decision.  Basically I've found that
enough people are upset without a narrative that you get much more
overall mail and less confidence in the process without.

I do organize my mail so people can skip sections, and I do try to
consistently put the conclusions after the narrative.

--Sam