On 6/29/23 12:32, Helmut Grohne wrote:
On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 08:19:51AM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
On 6/28/23 21:49, Helmut Grohne wrote:
Debian GIS Project <pkg-grass-de...@lists.alioth.debian.org>
     postgis
     qgis

Why is postgis on this list?

  $ grep -c Replaces debian/control*
  debian/control:0
  debian/control.in:0

Thanks for asking. You identified another source of false positives that
slipped my mind when doing the analysis. The underlying data source did
not use unstable, but every suite from bullseye to experimental
including -security and -backports. As it happens, bookworm's
postgresql-15-postgis-3-scripts has versioned Replaces that are not
matched with Breaks or Conflicts. I don't think we are going to fix that
in bookworm and you've fixed it in unstable. So yeah, this list has more
false positives than originally assumed.

Thanks for clarifying your data sources.

FWIW, qgis is fixed in git.

I could improve the numbers, but to me the numbers I've given being a
tight upper bound seems good enough and lintian.debian.org will give us
precise and current numbers once my patch is merged. Does that seem
sensible to you as well?

If you intend to file bugs you should only look at unstable & experimental.

For the sake of argument your list is fine.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1