Hi,

        Personally, I am inclined to think that if your release fixed
 bugs, and introduced not too many new features, it should go
 into frozen.

        Secondly, new maintainers do not have a corner on errors and
 bugs; and I am of the opinion we treat people no different that what
 their actions show; and give peole the benefit of doubt.

        Length of time with debian is a poor measure of competence.

        manoj
--
 "There's nothing remarkable about it.  All one has to do is hit the
 right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself." Bach