Hi!

> Thats beginning to look like the history of check-all-the-things.

Yeah, I remember looking into cats some years back as a place to learn
what commands exist. Similarly I also occasionally browse
https://pre-commit.com/hooks.html.
The challenge with having all possible checkers is that they create a
lot of noise and managing the false positives end up being a lot of
work. Not suitable for daily use, but I will probably use cats for
"annual checkups" on stuff I maintain.

It would be nice though if the version in Debian was newer :)

Since https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/check-all-the-things lacks a
working git and homepage link, you guys should probably do a new
upload to Debian.
By the way, I submitted some small fixes at
https://github.com/collab-qa/check-all-the-things/pulls.