Hi Andrius,

On Fri, May 10, 2024 at 05:58:24PM +0300, Andrius Merkys wrote:
> Do you mean bugs on bugs.d.o, or are there other issues?

As you may have seen in the other emails, there are performance issues. Other
than that, there are 2 open RC bugs right now (fixed in salsa but not uploaded
I don't make uploads for lintian). A pile of MRs are pending for reviews
at many points in time.

> I personally feel motivated to implement new features in lintian or go after
> low hanging fruits, but I am somewhat driven away by the need to understand
> lintian's internals. Is there a documentation on the data/control flow, or
> class diagrams? This would help me a lot.

Not that I know of, I suppose Axel/Bastian may be able answer this.

Best,
Nilesh