On 5/11/24 16:21, Aditya Garg wrote:
Hello

I wanted to create a custom ISO of Debian, with the following customisations:

1. I want to add a custom kernel that supports my Hardware.
2. I want to add my own Apt repo which hosts various software packages to
support my hardware.

I am not able to get any good documentation for the same. Please help.

simple-cdd and underlying debian-cd works fine, you can add extra repo, and then extra packages to be included in final ISO, and even custom files or build steps.

These are tiny utilities, with one page intro and in source comments stating their usage, also ultimate self-explaining code.