Hi,

I'm removing debian-project from the recipients.

Quoting Aditya Garg (2024-05-11 10:21:55)
> I wanted to create a custom ISO of Debian, with the following customisations:
>
> 1. I want to add a custom kernel that supports my Hardware.
> 2. I want to add my own Apt repo which hosts various software packages to
> support my hardware.
>
> I am not able to get any good documentation for the same. Please help.

I have a script which modifies/patches the official Debian netboot installer
medium as it is published on ftp.debian.org so that it can be used to install
Debian on the MNT Reform 2 open hardware laptop. To that end, the script is
able to add:

 - custom kernel
 - custom device trees
 - custom apt sources
 - custom apt pinning
 - custom package selection
 - custom d-i preseed.cfg
 - custom debconf templates
 - custom d-i post-base-installer and finish-install scripts

Feature highlights:

 - works with stable, unstable, stable-backports
 - produces bit-by-bit reproduucible output
 - requires no superuser privileges to run

Source code here:

https://salsa.debian.org/reform-team/reform-debian-installer

This is the script that produces the debian-installer images that you can
download from here:

https://reform.debian.net/d-i/

Maybe this helps.

Thanks!