Hi Dimitri!

On Mon, 2023-09-18 at 19:21 +0000, thetas.college.work wrote:
> I read about the plan to drop IA64 support and it saddens me
> since I use my rx2620 as a daily driver.
>  I would be willing to test IA64 Debian builds and kernel with
> other distributions (if needed) on my Integrity rx2620. I am a
> master's student so I might take some time for me to test.

Your help is appreciated, but I'm afraid that testing alone is not
enough.

ia64 support is unmaintained in nearly every relevant upstream project,
so unless someone is going to step up and become a maintainer for the
ia64 ports of the kernel, gcc, binutils and glibc and so on there is not
much we can in the long term.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz