Dear Sirs,

This is a sensational and special offer which will
increase dramatically your activity.
We are offering you a very special giveaway for your
customers which will make your Italian restaurant
even more Italian!
It is a CD containing all the charachteristic Italian
songs such as :  O' sole mio !  -  Torna a
Surriento  -
Mamma  -  Core 'ngrato  -  Volare  -
Arrivederci Roma -
Fontana di Trevi -  Tarantella  -  Santa Lucia ,
Funiculi'-Funicula',Maria,Mari',Ecc........
The particular thing is its low price(3-4 U.S. $ per
piece depending on the packaging) and that it can
also be personalized with the name and address
and telephone, fax ecc. of you restaurant
printed ON the CD!
And not only this BUT all shipping expenses are on our
behalf !
The songs are interpreted by singers who won
international awards.
This offer is valid ONLY for restaurants based in
the USA, Canada, Japan.
Why don't you click now at our website :

http://space.tin.it/internet/ggozzi

You'll find there all you need to know including price
list and payment method. We accept American Express ,
Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard.

Awaiting to receive your reply, we remain,

Yours sincerely,

Fabrizio TERENZI
BiBi Records Productions
Via Pian Due Torri, 92
00146 Roma -  ITALY

Email :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fax   : From USA and Canada 01139655290672
Fax   : From Japan ................. 00139655290672.