Sedat Dilek - 22.12.22, 11:10:47 CET:
<mar...@lichtvoll.de> wrote:
> > Martin Steigerwald - 22.12.22, 09:16:50 CET:
[…]
> > > So I will just wait until a "full-upgrade" can run through fully
> > > on this tablet and probably stay away from a "upgrade" on my
> > > laptop as well for a few days. However I used "apt upgrade" to
> > > upgrade my
> >
> > Well, which was possible today already. All issues I found are fixed
> > by today's update.
> >
> > I also fully upgraded on my main laptop. All fine there as well.
[…]
> Can you boot into KDE version 5.26.4 with QT version 5.15.7 packages
> upgraded as of today?
>
> Do the KDE applications work as (you) expected?

With "All fine there as well" I meant exactly that.

I did not do much on the tablet. But I am working with my main laptop
just as usual and did not see any issues so far.

This is no guarantee whether it works all fine for your set of packages
and your use case, but for mine it does so far.

Thanks to the Qt/KDE package maintainers for the update!!!

Best,
--
Martin