On Wed, Apr 04, 2018 at 07:28:54AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
Quoting Adriano Rafael Gomes (adrian...@debian.org):
On Mon, Apr 02, 2018 at 04:21:14PM +0100, alioth lists migration team wrote:
> Dear list subscribers,
>
> As per the announcement on debian-devel-announce[1] and as part of
> the shutdown of the alioth service, the migration of
> lists.alioth.debian.org mailing lists to alioth-lists.debian.net is now
> underway.
>
> [1] <https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2018/01/msg00003.html>

Hi debian-l10n-devel,

Can anyone tell if any decisions have been made regarding the continuation
of this list?

Well, it's used as Maintainer for some packages and it receives
notifications from some ftpmaster's scripts, so I think that, yes,
something should be done.

However, being now mostly disconnected from Debian l10n activities,
it's very unlikely that I do something (except handing over the list
admin password to another Debian developer).

Hi Christian. Thanks for the reply.

If no one has a better idea, my suggestion is to accept their offer for
the migration of the debian-l10n-devel list to alioth-lists.debian.net.

So I would like to volunteer myself to ask the list migration team to proceed with the migration, if the list members agree.

I plan to reply to them over the weekend. So, list members, please feel free to send your comments to the list before that, in the next few days, please.

Thank you.