On Wed, Apr 04, 2018 at 11:39:58PM +0200, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:

Hi,

What about keeping the archive, and using debian-i...@lists.debian.org from now on?

Laura, yes, that makes sense.

If I understand it correctly, to keep the archive we need to migrate to alioth-lists.debian.net, since alioth won't keep it. Is that correct?

The migration will also be useful to give us some time to update all the scripts and packages referencing the current list on alioth.

So, I think we could migrate to alioth-lists.debian.net for the short term and then start using debian-i18n (and tracker, salsa, etc) gradually when appropriate.

Comments, please?