Hello

El 4 de abril de 2018 23:31:20 CEST, Adriano Rafael Gomes
<adrian...@debian.org> escribió:
>On Wed, Apr 04, 2018 at 07:28:54AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
>>Quoting Adriano Rafael Gomes (adrian...@debian.org):

>is now

><https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2018/01/msg00003.html>
>>>
>>> Hi debian-l10n-devel,
>>>
>>> Can anyone tell if any decisions have been made regarding the
>continuation
>>> of this list?
>>

>>Well, it's used as Maintainer for some packages and it receives
>>notifications from some ftpmaster's scripts, so I think that, yes,
>>something should be done.
>>
>>However, being now mostly disconnected from Debian l10n activities,
>>it's very unlikely that I do something (except handing over the list
>>admin password to another Debian developer).
>
>Hi Christian. Thanks for the reply.
>
>If no one has a better idea, my suggestion is to accept their offer for
>the migration of the debian-l10n-devel list to alioth-lists.debian.net.
>
>So I would like to volunteer myself to ask the list migration team to
>proceed with the migration, if the list members agree.
>
>I plan to reply to them over the weekend. So, list members, please feel
>
>free to send your comments to the list before that, in the next few
>days, please.
>
>Thank you.

What about keeping the archive, and using debian-i...@lists.debian.org from now
on?

I think both teams, topics and subscribers of both list quite overlap already...

I don't know how should we proceed in this case, though, and if
owners/maintainers of debian-i18n@ would agree (didn't CC to avoid creating
noise if my proposal is nonsense...)

Regards
--