Raul Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> We require that licenses don't discriminate against fields
> of endeavor, but we have never considered "the right to
> distribute this free software in a non-free fashion" a field of
> endeavor.

I'm not convinced that using DRM/DRRT/"technical measures" is
necessarily a non-free fashion. For example, parallel distribution
of an uncontrolled copy would enable the recipient to exercise
the four freedoms, but seems prohibited by the FDL.

I understand that some systems will only load from controlled media:
should free software be banned from them? Seems a restriction on
a field of use to me.

--
MJR/slef