This one time, at band camp, Fabian Greffrath said:

>         Public Domain Fonts
>         Here are my dabblings in font design. I have placed them in the
>         Public Domain. This is all 100% my own work. Usage is totally
>         unrestricted. If you want to make derivative works for any
>         purpose, please go ahead.
>
>         I welcome comments & constructive criticism.
>
> Is this explicitely free enough for inclusion in Debian's main section?
> May this be the content of a debian/copyright file?

I would say it looks fine.

It is clear he means to allow redistribution, although he doesn't
explicitly say so.  I guess some one could argue that that might be a
problem, but I don't think so, given the tone of the rest of the
statement.
|  : :' :                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |