This one time, at band camp, Don Armstrong said:

> However, even removing the white space from a program can make it
> signficantly more difficult to debug and comprehend, even though it
> can be reversed with tools that are readily available.

I don't think anyone is arguing that this sort of thing should be
encouraged.  Just pointing out that it doesn't break our ability to
redistribute under the GPL.  I wouldn't package or maintain such a
thing, and I'd prbably look sideways at someone who wants to.  But as
for license issues?  I don't see a problem there.
|  : :' :                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |