Le dimanche 02 septembre 2007 à 19:03 +0530, Shriramana Sharma a écrit :
> It's a program related to astronomy that requires latitude, longitude
> and elevation of places to calculate sunrise, sunset etc. For that I
> found the database from geonames.org. This database has a certain
> internal format which the program will be hard-coded to utilize.

If the program cannot work without the database, that makes it a derived
work.

This is not a problem if you are the sole author, because you can add an
exception to allow depending on this database.

You can also make the program able to read several database formats, and
ship it with a less featured database with a more permissive license.

: :' :           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
`. `'                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]