This one time, at band camp, Francesco Poli said:

> There were some other people who seemed to more or less agree with
> Anthony Towns.  But he was certainly the loudest one complaining about
> this.

I think it's quite likely I objected to you appearing to speak
authoritatively on behalf of the project.  However, that has more to do
with you saying things like "you must" or "you cannot" and less to do
with how many acronyms you can invent to stick on the end of your
emails.
|  : :' :                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |