I guess there will always be those who don't share your views on whether a
given action is unethical or not. In our view, the vendor is not acting in
good faith because:

- He doesn't state that the software is full of bugs (a few minutes into a
singleplayer match, the game becomes nearly unplayable).
- He lists in the product description many features which haven't been
implemented yet (the description is carbon-copied from our website).
- There is no indication of any kind that he is not the original author of
the software or that it can be obtained free of cost elsewhere.

I'm less interested in the ethical/subjective aspects, though, than the
legal aspects.