On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 05:43:21PM +0200, Ole Streicher wrote:
> Paul Tagliamonte <paul...@debian.org> writes:
> > I don't know any jurisdiction where I can take a work of yours and now
> > claim I have the rights to it under a different license.
>
> Apple did, as I have shown. I think they have good lawyers.

Or a CLA. Or breaking copyright law. Or modified the work and distribute
it under a superset of the old terms. Or or or :)

(FWIW, BSD-alikes deal perfectly fine with further restrictions so long
 as their terms are met; GPL does not.)

> Best
>
> Ole

For further clarification, I'd suggest asking the FSF about the
differences in relicensing vs redistributing under the GPL/LGPL.

Cheers,
  Paul

--
#define sizeof(x) rand()