Hi,

I am planning to package a small bit of code that is MIT licensed and is
intended to be used via LD_PRELOAD to overload and inflience the bind()
syscall regarding source address selection.

Is the MIT License sufficiently compatible to the (L)GPL to allow this
use? The code interfaces both with the (arbitrary) application issueing
the bind() call and the glibc. Is that a linking issue?

Greetings
Marc