Dear Debian legal,

I came across the "Andronix" android app [1] which allows users to install
desktop linux distributions on Android devices. The company provides untouched
copies of the distros (such as Ubuntu and Debian) for free with source
included. However, they also sell so-called "Modded OSes" which are better
optimized for Android devices for a fee ranging from $0.99 to $1.99[2]. They do
not provide the source code for the "Modded OSes" to everyone who purchases
them. Furthermore, they retain the distributions' original names and logos, and
I believe this is also a violation of their copyrights/trademarks.

I asked around in the Andronix user's discord and indeed it seems they're
essentially redistributing Debian/Ubuntu/Manjaro under the respective distro's
own branding and not providing the source code for patches which may or may not
include GPL software.
I am not a legal expert, but is this violating the GPL or trademark?

Thanks,
Rishub