Thank you for your advice!

> It might be a good idea to try and contact the patch authors for these
to ask them to relicense their patches and submit them upstream.

>  A good way to detect future instances of this issue and report
them to package maintainers would be if the lintian tool were to
automatically check for it. Please file a bug report against lintian
asking for license mismatch detection to be implemented.

I will try to try about these.
Thank you again.