Jeroen van Wolffelaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Well, you missed the fact that the index file will list all packages,
> regardless of suite and arch. The current lintian.d.o interface simply
> isn't capable of showing that, so it should be limited.

> I'm not entirely sure yet how this all is going to work together
> exactly, there's more things that needs such techinques to show only
> particular archs/suites/etc. And the html_reports thingy is still being
> a bitch at me, it requires some other permanent-lab internal data...

All it needs is the source and binary package lists (and not all of the
information in those).  Well, it also wants the ftp timestamp, but I just
commented that out for testing; I expect there's some other way of getting
at that.

~rra on merkel has a new consolidate-lintian and I've tested that it works
properly with html_reports and seems to generate all of the web pages
properly.  Let me know if anything is still missing and I'll try to finish
it up.  Also, let me know any comments on the longer-term design and
whether my idea of throwing the metadata into a database makes sense.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>