Russ Allbery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> How do folks feel about a new lintian release?

Good :-)

> Since the previous release, 26 bugs have been fixed and there are 116
> lines of changelog. I'd particularly like to get the new X11R7 tests
> just added today out there, since they should help with the transition
> (and there was one test that was wrong for the transition;
> xfonts-utils is not an xfonts package and does have to be depended
> upon).

Yes, I think helping the X11R7 transition along is a good idea (after it
had some initial problems).

> Anyway, please raise objections if you don't think we're ready for another
> release, and otherwise please test what's currently in Subversion and make
> sure it looks good.

I fear I don't have the time to do that, but I'm also in favor of doing
a release. There's *no* reason to not release lintian early and often...

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
100: Hacker