Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Russ Allbery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> Anyway, please raise objections if you don't think we're ready for
>> another release, and otherwise please test what's currently in
>> Subversion and make sure it looks good.

> I fear I don't have the time to do that, but I'm also in favor of doing
> a release. There's *no* reason to not release lintian early and often...

I've personally done sufficient testing to feel reasonably confident, so
how about this.  I'm going to plan on uploading the next version of
lintian on Friday, April 21st, unless there are any objections.  If anyone
wants me to hold off, speak up.  :)

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>