On Sun, 2016-01-17 at 13:10 +0100, Olivier Dousse wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> I have the exact same problem on my server. I simply upgraded from
> 4.1.1-P1-15+squeeze8 to 4.1.1-P1-15+squeeze9.
> Given the patch you attached, this is very strange. But after
> downgrading back to 4.1.1-P1-15+squeeze8, everything was fine again.
> So there seems to be indeed a (critical) issue with 4.1.1-P1-
> 15+squeeze9, as it basically breaks the DHCP server.

I can't see anything wrong with the patch, so I wonder whether there
was something wrong with the build environment.

Additionally, the patch is *not* being applied isc-dhcp-server.  It is
only applied when building isc-dhcp-server-ldap (see the commands for
the build-stamp target).  It needs to be moved further up the patch
series.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Theory and practice are closer in theory than in practice.