Hi,

Is there a rationale on why we are updating the website, by the way?
And with a full copy of the advisory?
(instead of e.g. pointing to the list archives).
I wondered whether we needed translations at:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2019/03/msg00101.html
https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2019/03/msg00152.html
but I didn't get any feedback.

This doesn't seem to be a tool issue (I made a few fixes btw) but rather
a matter of priority and man power.
Understanding the goals in the first place would help IMHO :)

Cheers!
Sylvain