Hi,

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 07:39:39PM +0100, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> now it is the time again. The days are closing in, the year is
> drawing to an end and the Christmas season starts. As last year we
> should think of all those, that are not around with their own kind.
> Again, during the last few  months, lots of volunteers all around
> the world tracked down those poor souls and put their cases in the
> database. We should take care of those needy. This year, there are
> about 100 cases which are relevant to Debian Med [1]. So please feel
> pity for them and allow the transition of as many as possible poor
> souls to their final destination, the retirement community in the
> Archive. Last year we helped about 60 of them, maybe this year we
> can do even better.
>
> As soon as I get the notice of a closed case I will record that in
> our Advent calendar[2]. In contrast to normal calendars, let us fill
> this
> special one with lots of good deeds. Maybe we can hide at least one
> number of a closed case behind every door.

Thanks for making this available again!

If I understood you correctly that you are collecting the bugs manually
(and not straight automatically from UDD which would set hard technical
criterion) I would suggest the following extention of the rules:  If a
Debian Med team member might fix a Wheezy RC bug to help getting the
release out more quickly I'd consider this even more brave than fixing
some minor bug in our set of packages.  It also helps the Debian Med
team a lot if we get Wheezy out and open the doors for a new release
cycle.  If you have no idea how to spot those candidates for squashing
have a look here:

   http://udd.debian.org/bugs.cgi

If you want to hunt Debian Med specific bugs just have a look here:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=debian-med-packag...@lists.alioth.debian.org

Newcomers who want to prove their interest in Debian Med are perfectly
welcome.  If you have no idea how to work on those bugs feel free to
speak up here - most probably we can even find a target for you ...

Kind regards and thanks again Thorsten for this effort

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de