Hi Michael,

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 03:03:16PM +0000, Michael Crusoe wrote:

> > I admit that I became optimistic after the latest discussion, that we
> > have good chances to see libcolt-java in main in a sensible time frame
> > (3-6 monthes ??).  I'm definitely not sure about libjai-core-java.  Do
> > You see chances to extract this dependency as well?
> >

> Ah, okay. I'll keep the libcolt-java on the contrib side.

I hope you noticed that there is now a libcolt-free-java package which
should work as a libcolt-java (from non-free) package.

> I have no plans on finding a Free replacement for libjai-core-java; related
> classes will also be part of the libjung-contrib-java source and binary
> package.

There also seems to be some hope for a libjai replacement:

Would you volunteer to check whether these replacements will work with
libjung?

BTW, I noticed tham rsem and prokka which you commited to Git do not
seem to have any blocking issues in principle.  Rsem might need some
polishing regarding propagating of hardening options and perhaps some
help2man based manpages.  Prokka does not have a proper pristine-tar
for the version mentioned in d/changelog.

Could you gice an update about your plans with these packages?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de