On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 11:27 PM, Sean Whitton <spwhit...@spwhitton.name> wrote:
> Hello Dmitry,
>
> On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 07:53:53AM +0300, Dmitry Bogatov wrote:
>> I anounce it to resolve following questions:
>>
>>  - Is it useful for anyone but me?
>>  - Should it be packaged as native Debian package?
>
> Looking forward to this.

I like ideas that can simplify the mentors/RFS process.

Maybe it's not suitable for this thread, but I'd like to mention that
there's another approach that implement this on web server side.
- https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2016/07/threads.html#00218
- https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2016/08/msg00108.html

It was posted to the mentors list (above thread links), and I'm
expecting that it can be also merged to production system of mentors.

(The author, Hayashi Kentaro, introduced his work in monthly Tokyo
Debian meeting previously, so I got to know this.)

Cheers,
--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo
PGP/GPG: 4096R/6C6ACD6417B3ACB1