>First off, why is the repo within the Games Team's namespace when you are the
>Maintainer?
>I suggest to make it a properly team-maintained package.

I'm afraid I don't really understand your question. The repo is where it is
because Alexandre created it and invited me to collaborate with him. I don't
know what you mean by "a properly team-maintained package" if our collaboration
is not such.

>Looking at the upstream diff, I do not find the license and/or copyirght info
>for the following
>files in debian/copyright:
>src/cocoa/snd-cocoa.m
>src/main-ibm.c
>src/main-nds-arm7.c
>src/snd-win.h
>src/ui-effect.c
>src/ui-player-properties.c

Are they not covered by this stanza, lines 12-14? It is intended to refer to
any file not otherwise specified.

Files: *
Copyright: 1989-2023 Angband contributors
License: GPL-2 or Angband

Thanks for your interest,

Chris