Hi,

>Personally, I would remove Flash from my system entirely and use HTML5>video
>or when that isn't available, run youtube-dl, get-flash-videos,
>cclive or similar on the command-line. Some desktop video players can
>also use these to play video from the web.

I also hate flash, for many many and many reasons (including making my browser
crash back some years
ago).

*but* the fact that Debian stops shipping flash, won't help much the world in
faster deprecating
it, will just annoy some end users more and more.

I personally believe in free software, but the real world isn't so ideal, and
while I don't
use flash anymore since some years (android helped here, sometimes I use an
agent overrider on my firefox,
and the website shows me the android flash-free version), I can argue that
somebody could use it.

So, my opinion is that it has some reasons to exist on Debian, even if probably
I won't ever use it.

cheers,

G.