Hi

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018, 07:21 Bodo Meißner <b...@bodo-m.de> wrote:

> Hello Multimedia team,
>
> is there a plan to add packages for fluidsynth version 2.0.x? (current
> version is 2.0.1)
>
> In version 2.0.0 the API function fluid_player_seek() and related
> functions were added to libfluidsynth. This function is used by music
> players to start at a specific position in the score.

I think the more relevant question is whether version 2.0.0 introduced any
backwards-incompatible change. If so, then it probably needs fixing in all
reverse dependencies before it can be updated. If not, then it is just a
matter of updating the package. I'm sure patches for that are very welcome
;)

Saludos