Hello there,
I was waiting for the reply from debian-outreach@lists.debian.org and
thought that I should try out automating the tasks and also find out a bit
more information about what all is to be done and thus have tried out this
project auto-ssh <https://github.com/kartik-karz/auto-ssh/tree/dev>.
I wanted to know feedback regarding the project, even though it's hardly a
decent app and needs a lot of exception handling I wanted to know if
integrating all the tasks together like this app into a docker container
and then either sharing a new iso from deb (custom) with startup app like
this one or sharing the docker file to the candidates would make it easier.
I also wanted to know if using credit card details for the purchase of
domain name, email server or other things within a native app would be
dangerous? Can we just give the links via the app and ask them to purchase
it on their own and then provide the details?
I also wanted to know if having an android app keeping track of how many
tasks have been completed would be helpful?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Kartik Kulkarni