Hello Guillem,

On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 12:54:15AM +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> Except for the last dpkg which should probably be dpkg-source, I do
> like this version better.
>
> Also perhaps worth mentioning that dpkg-source will remove the value
> if there is no debian/tests/control file (and emit a warning).

Sorry, I didn't see your message before I applied the older patch that
was seconded.  In the interests of getting Testsuite: documented, and
since the amendments are addendums to the description, rather than
changes, I think it would be best not to revert the change.

Could you prepare a patch for the versoin you like that applies cleanly
against the current git HEAD,[1] and seek seconds for it, please?  If
policy is released before you can do that, we can just clone the bug or
similar.

[1]  https://anonscm.debian.org/git/dbnpolicy/policy.git

--
Sean Whitton