On 2023-09-09 20:35:27 -0700 (-0700), Russ Allbery wrote:
[...]
> Finally, as promised, here is the count of source packages in
> unstable that use the set of licenses that I taught my script to
> look for.  This is likely not accurate; the script uses a bunch of
> heuristics and guesswork.
[...]

I'm surprised, for example, by the absence of the ISC license given
that not only ISC's software but much of that originating from the
OpenBSD ecosystem uses it. My personal software projects also use
the ISC license. Are you aggregating the "License:" field in
copyright files too, or is it really simply a hard-coded list of
matching patterns?

Regardless, this is great work, thanks for kicking off the
reevaluation!
--
Jeremy Stanley