Em Qui, 2006-06-08 às 23:05 +0200, Matthias Klose escreveu:
> I didn't see any updates for python-support in the past months, Joss
> refused to change python-support, therefore I did move on with
> python-central, which is now in unstable as well.  I made it clear at
> debconf that it's not a likely option to support both management tools
> in the python packages.

I know it's being stated and restated, but I think it it important to
say it again: python-support is being actively maintained, and had some
worries taken into account specially in the 0.2 upload.

What I take from this whole issue is, unfortunately, that you are making
things harder simply because your personal preference was not the choice
of the debian python-related stuff maintainers' de facto consensus.

Why don't you work with Joss and us to make python-support better and
get this transition going? It's about time, and we're quite close to our
deadlines for release, and this whole thing may make etch be delayed or
not be the best it could be.

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://people.debian.org/~kov/