[Ondrej Certik, 2009-01-25]
> I really want it in unstable.

I want unstable not to be affected by testing freeze as well, but that's
all what I will say in this topic before Lenny's release.

For now, if we want to give maintainers, whose packages are depending on
our packages, a possibility to test them in unstable, we have to use
experimental. Example: Sphinx 0.5 - if I would upload it to unstable,
all maintainers that are now complaining that their new packages cannot
be build in unstable, would not even notice that Lenny's version is not
sufficient to build it (and some of them would probably try to unblock
the package for Lenny).

That said, I think Lenny should be released with Sphinx 0.5, I just
doubt I would be able to convince release managers to unblock it, I even
resigned to try to unblock 0.4.3 (there's another problem I would like
to be discussed after Lenny here)
--
-=[     Piotr Ożarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-