Hello everyone,

I found in 'http://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/python_bugs.cgi' that the
'Python string exceptions' are listed several times and I think the
base to fix it is easy:
replacing "raise 'error message' " by "raise Exception('error
message')" should fix the problem. I guess the fix will be more or
less the same for each ones so it will not really hard to do (so an
easy introduction into the team).

I started with the first package (python-forgetsql) and discovered
that the url to check for update should be changed too (from
http://forgetsql.sourceforge.net/ to
http://sourceforge.net/projects/forgetsql/?source=dlp). The link is
broken but the domain is still hold by the maintainer so it could
simply an error. I think I will create a new bug report for that and
try to notifiy the maintainer.

For the exception patch, should I send it here or juste add it to the
bug report (or other way)?

--
Imprimez ce message en A2 et en couleur au moins 500 fois!
Brûlez des arbres!!

-- envoyé depuis ma centrale à charbon
Stéphane