Hello everyone,

one week passed without any remark so I suppose what I said was Ok.

2013/7/6 Stéphane Blondon <stephane.blon...@gmail.com>:
> I checked the string exceptions in the code and they are not catched
> (see shell commands used at this end of this message).
> So I plan to wrap the string with an exception (Exception ou
> TypeError). To me, the errors raised are not TypeError so it's not the
> appropriate exception but if someone catched TypeError in another
> software (outside Debian) it will work. It would not work with
> Exception class. However, I still prefer raising Exception. Does
> anyone have an opinion about that point?

Finally, I used BaseException. I added a patch to the bug report (#585291):

> Other infos about this package:
>  - I sent a bug report about the 404 error on the homepage of the
> project (#715148).
>  - I think other infos in control file are outdated:
> Conflicts: python2.3-forgetsql
> Replaces: python2.3-forgetsql
> Provides: python2.5-forgetsql, python2.6-forgetsql
>
> python2.3 are not in the repository anymore so the Conflicts and
> Replaces lines could be deleted. I suppose we should add a
> 'python2.7-forgetsql' element to the Provides line.
> What do you think about this point too?

The 'Provide' line is generated from a template (${python:Provides}).

I think we should update the line:
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 5.0.37.1), cdbs (>= 0.4.41), python (>=
2.3.5-10), python-support (>= 0.3)
to require python 2.6 because with the patch it can't work on 2.3 (not
really a problem because it's not supported anymore in Debian now).

What should I do now? Try to create a package and request for
sponsoring? Goto another package?

--
Imprimez ce message en A2 et en couleur au moins 500 fois!
Brûlez des arbres!!

-- envoyé depuis ma centrale à charbon
Stéphane