Hi Harlan,

Thank you for your  email,  I've had some time to look at them and both
are now on mentors:https://mentors.debian.net/package/tldextract
https://mentors.debian.net/package/lexicon

I would also like to push to salsa, but need help with getting access to
repositories and/or  teams. I've left the vcs fields pointing to
salsa.debian.org/debian for now.
Some notes:
tldextract:
-uses a writable cache file which ends up in usr/share  with the wrong
permissions during the installation. I moved this to the user's homedir.
lexicon:
- some optional dependencies still need to be packaged to make some provider-
  specific functionality work; I filed ITPs for python3-pynamecheap and
  python3-transip [ #891944 and #891945 ]- it looks like tests fail with
pybuild because they need to run
  from a specific directory,  so dh_auto_test is overridden with a
  custom command.
All feedback is much appreciated, and thanks again!

Ana