On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 7:43 AM, Brian May <b...@debian.org> wrote:

> Nguyễn Hồng Quân <ng.hong.q...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> If using pip to install packages is fine (which can result in compiling
> from source although increasing use of wheels helps), then I personally
> fail to see the problem with using something like pyenv.

​I use pip to install from pre-built wheel. I don't let pip to compile the
source on my embedded computer, because it also takes much time.​
​So in summary, I tried to avoid doing compilation job directly on my
embedded computer, either Python interpreter or Python C libraries.​

(Where I get wheel? I rent a bare-metal ARM server from Scaleway to build
the wheel there).

--
Quân