On Friday, March 27 2020, Scott Kitterman wrote:

> The python3-defaults with python3.8 as the default python3 has migrated to
> Testing thanks to the release team hammering things around until it went.

Thanks for this.

> Most of the outstanding autipkgtest failures with python3.8 were fixed either
> in unstable or in git/BTS.  Here are the remaining issues that someone (who
> isn't me) should have a look at:
>
> celery/4.2.1-5: #952217 autorm 4/13

FWIW, I looked at this a little bit, but could not make much progress.
I'm very interested in fixing this since it impacts pagure.  I'll try to
investigate more this weekend, but if someone else wants to take a look
(and let me know), you're more than welcome!

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36