I'm the regular uploader of python3-llvmlite.

Please give up with numba. Its core dependency llvmlite is not even
ready for llvm != 11, while Sid had already get llvm-11 removed.
I have tried to cherry-pick an upstream fix to bump llvmlite's
llvm dependency to 12/14, but the autopkgtest shows numba would
be vastly broken.

Unless they bump LLVM dependency to a newer version:
https://github.com/numba/llvmlite/issues/897
https://github.com/numba/llvmlite/pull/830
there is zero chance to get numba in stable. I do not want to
bump LLVM by force and leave a broken package in stable.

llvmlite's python 3.11 support is still on the way:
https://github.com/numba/llvmlite/issues/885

One possibility is that we may apply for freeze exception
and wait for the llvmlite v0.40.0 release and see whether
they will bump llvm dependency.