On 10/31/23 15:41, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:
dh_sphinxdoc looks for either the new way of loading searchindex.js:

     <script src="searchindex.js" defer></script>

or the old way:

     jQuery(function() { Search.loadIndex("searchindex.js"); });

Looking at openstackdocstheme's search.html, it does have one of these
lines (the second one):

https://opendev.org/openstack/openstackdocstheme/src/tag/3.2.0/openstackdocstheme/theme/openstackdocs/search.html#L38

If it's there but dh_sphinxdoc still shows this error, then it's probably a
dh_sphinxdoc bug. Otherwise, please figure out why that line is not there.

Thanks for the hint. I found it out myself: I mistakenly removed these lines trying to remove the search thingy and all the external references (ie: JS files hosted in some CDNs and the like).

I mentioned all that because I thought I wouldn't have time to figure out before next week (as I'm taking days off starting tomorrow morning), but it looks like everything is fine now... :)

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)