Why did you copy the extra kdm.service file into the systemd directory?

Because you have told me to do it.
see https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=755359#10

There is something that you are fundamentally doing wrong. I assume you
do a minimal installation without using tasksel during the installation
and then install the packages manually instead of using meta packages
and apparently some essential package is missing?

Because I had to recreate my problem with an image as small as possible.

But don't digress anymore. I have explained my problem in the first message

In journald log I see this message

systemd[1]: Cannot add dependency job for unit display-manager.service,
ignoring: Unit display-manager.service failed to load: No such file or
directory. See system logs and 'systemctl status
display-manager.service' for details.

And your proposed solution was

you could add the attached kdm.service
file and add it to /lib/systemd/system and see if that fixes your
problem.

this test hasn't solved my problem has caused me a fail of KDM to start at the reboot.

probably you have missed my premise at the top of the first message

Dear maintainers,
My machine (updated debian testing) has only KDM as display manager, it
starts without problem after upgrading/trasition to systemd.