On 2021-04-20 20:52:09 [+0100], Adam D. Barratt wrote:

> I'm certainly happy to defer to your judgement here, given our previous
> experience with clamav updates in stable. I was simply trying to
> ascertain the scale of the update involved, but fear I may have just
> confused the discussion; perhaps it doesn't really matter that much, in
> the end.

Sure thing. I tried to cover some bits regarding the update in the
initial bug report. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

> Please feel free to upload. I assume that, given there are security
> fixes involved, you'd prefer an early release via stable-updates as
> we've done with a number of updates in the past?

Thank you, uploaded. Yes, please. In the past we had it stable-pu for a
day or two and then enabled it via stable/updates if I remember
correctly. If you want me draft a SUA, I could try to.

> Regards,
>
> Adam

Sebastian